Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Drama I love


Today marked the finale of the Filipino afternoon drama series that I've loved to watch via TFC and obviously became part of my weekday afternoon routine for the past couple of months. I'm not really keen on the idea of watching drama series as they have almost the same story endings but this one captured my attention not just because the topbilled actress is one of my favorite but because it has a feel good romantic story.
It is also funny how my husband would tolerate seeing me awake till the wee hours of the morning just watching the episodes that I've missed while I was at work. Episodes were irresistible and unlike typical pinoy drama, its ending wasn't ironic. It was very satisfying even with the surprising twist.

Based on tweets I've read, the story derived from Martha Cecilia's 'Dominic'.

The day I fell in love with dramas!

SYNOPSIS. Alyna (Shaina Magdayao) is a woman who grew up feeling unloved until she meets Rex (Sid Lucero). He was fun, charismatic and immediately swept Alyna off her feet. When she thought she finally found love in the arms of Rex, he suddenly disappears. The faculty assistant is then left alone, heartbroken and carrying his child.

In the search for Rex, Alyna crosses paths with Dominic (Jason Abalos)—a sad, serious and cold man. But as the days progress, the fire in Alyna's heart blazes anew as she got to know the endearing qualities of Dominic. He could be the man Alyna was looking for all along.

But Rex returns, promising to continue the love story he started weaving with Alyna. Who will Alyna choose: the man she loved first or the man who promises to love her forever?
-Jocelyn Dimaculangan-
Thursday, September 16, 201002:38 AM



No comments:

Post a Comment