Thursday, February 17, 2011

10 Things I Could Hardly Live Without.

Well, aside from my mobile phone which I use 24/7 ( just don't expect for an immediate response as I am perhaps the laziest person when it comes to sending SMS ) and my camera, there are ten more things I could hardly live without.

Mosquito Net - Taking it away from me is like a newborn being deprived of milk, an insomniac patient with no night sedation due to liver disease, an alcoholic having an alcohol withdrawal syndrome or a spoiled brat who suddenly lost her lavish lifestyle.
I don't know when and how I started this peculiar habit of rubbing my feet on it. I just find it completely comfortable. I like the sweat and warmth it generates. I basically use it everyday except at work.
There was one time when I travelled alone and I sat in an aisle seat beside a foreigner and he kept on staring at my feet ( he was like stare, take a nap, stare, use the lavatory and stare again ) during the entire flight! I didn't care at all. Odd isn't it? But seriously, I love the glorious comfort it gives.

The Body Shop's Lip and Cheek Tint - I seldom use makeup at work. I don't have the patience to stay in front of the mirror for a long time to put makeup on my face even if I know, I'll be facing doctors and patients for eight hours or more. I just put lip tint on my lips and I apply it moderately over my cheeks as well. I use it essentially always.

For a natural looking and lasting "just blushed" glow to the cheeks or "just bitten in to a strawberry lips", this double-duty product is a must have for the make-up bag. The more you apply it on, the deeper it gets.
-The Body shop-


Five Cranes Menthol Cone / Katinko  / Biogesic - I'm allergic to smoke and perfumes.  It will surely cause my migraine to resurrect but oftentimes it's inevitable so I always keep one of them in my pocket.

1. Five Cranes - Php 35/each
2. Katinko which probably cost less than 100 Pesos.
3. Biogesic

Lord of Pardon Prayer Booklet - It's the most important to me. Everytime I travel I make sure that it is in my pocket. I always read it wherever I am. It's my travel buddy!
"A humble and contrite heart, O God Thou wilt not despise"


My Rosary - It's an old rosary of my mother in law. I just replaced the old cross with a new one. I've been carrying it with me for years now.

"The rosary is the book of the blind, where souls see and there enact the greatest drama of love the world has ever known. The power of the rosary is beyond description."   
- Archbishop Fulton Sheen -
The small pouch was given to me by a patient from Nepal.


"Love the Madonna and pray the rosary. All graces given by God pass through the Blessed Mother" - St. Pader Pio

My Kikay Kit - Yes, it's true, women with no makeup look natural but homely that is why having it makes us more confident.

I put them on when I'm going on a date with my husband or when meeting up with my best friends.


My Kikay Kit - Shu Uemura glow on was given by my bestfriend Norren.

My purse -
It contains perhaps my entire life hehehe.


Gel Tonique and Milk Cleanser - I have an oily skin and I'm really prone to pimples! My colleague used to tease me and say that I can use the excess oil on my face to fry an egg. That's so true!

Omron's Portable BP Apparatus - I need this specially when travelling with my husband. He has the tendency of having  a sky-high BP reading. Thanks to my sister in law.

Given by my sister in law

Lee Lee by Benefit - I'm allergic to perfumes. I only use two brands Lee Lee by Benefit or Eclat. The first foray didn't cause migraine but the succeeding sprays did. I wouldn't want to smell too plain so I blindly apply them instead. My Five Cranes, Katinko and Biogesic are always available to save me anyway.

woody floral - a light blend of citrus, jasmine & lily blossoms.
a naturally light scent with a classic feminine style

a poem to describe LeeLee...her playful wink
and mischievous smile
the flirtatious side
of her innocent style
no thought or worry
of what's meant to be
first laughter, then love
"... along came leelee"
-BENEFIT-

2 comments:

  1. I could imagine the mosquito net topping your list! hahahha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe I swear, I can't live without it Dhel.

    ReplyDelete