Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blessedness

After travelling solo, I'm back to my hubby's embrace. I know this sounds cliche, but oftentimes I feel sad and lost without him. I wish I was able to share with him the excitement that I've hugged while I was in Marinduque/Manila.

If you are a mother like me, you may let vanity prevail only when and if you have an extra budget to sustain it.
It's been awhile since my last step into a salon so I decided to give it a try. After having hair spa, we went to FixBench to pimp it up again. Surprisingly, hair relaxing is quite cheaper than hair rebonding and you'll not have a painful butt due to sitting for a long period of time. Thanks to my Aunt Mila for introducing me to her hair stylist.

 My 2011 CNY look

A Bag Bliss - Aunt Mila gave me a designer handbag! Am I too kind to her to deserve all these? Well, I'd like to believe so...Nonetheless, I felt incredibly happy.

Welcome to Cafe Lydia - After spending two hours at the posh salon, Aunt Mila brought me to a contemporary Filipino restaurant which offers authentic Pinoy cuisine and gourmet meals. Their entrees are served with mashed potato and mixed greens that will surely give zest to your appetite. 
I didn't have the opportunity to take pictures as I didn't bring my camera with me.

Located at Calumpang Marikina City

Self Indulgence at Bioessence - I also had a great experience of having  diamond peel and oxygen facial at Bioessence. I might as well try their body spa on my next vacay.

A walk at Dangwa - I love flowers! It felt so good walking along the small roads of Sampaloc where colorful flowers in yellow, bright red, pink, purple and blue hues are scattered around. Aunt Mila again introduced us to a florist who offered us a fantastic deal for my brother in law's wedding in May - flowers such as Cymbidium, Roses, Carnation and Gerberas.

Taken at Dangwa - Carnation Flower

A quick break at Razon's - I'm not really keen on sweets except for halo-halo. It has only three ingredients - saging, leche flan and macapuno. Despite its minimal ingredients, it provides an excellent and classic taste.
Razon's

 A spoiled friend - Me and my friend Norren had our last minute bonding. She offered me a ride going to terminal three. We had a nice and sad 'chikahan' along the way. Not only that, she gave me a head pillow for my travel comfort.

head pillow given by Norren


I'm so grateful for having such wonderful blessings and unforgettable experiences but one thing remains a fact...that there's no pure bliss like having your man around to enjoy and share them with. 

Di magbabago gusto ng puso ko. 
Wala ng hahanapin pa kundi pag-ibig mo....
At mananatili 'to at hindi magbabago!

No comments:

Post a Comment