Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Patty Shell / Chicken Patty

 Chicken Patty is one of my all-time favorite homemade appetizers. I miss my Mom's version of this so I tried my own. My first attempt was completely a disaster but I nailed it on my fourth!


For the shell:

3 Cups of cake flour
2 Eggs
1 Cup water
1 Cup milk
3 tbsp sugar
1 tsp salt

Mix the ingredients into a bowl and stir until you achieve fine texture. You can add more water if the mixture is too thick.
You can buy the molder on eBay.
Deep fry until light brown. You can use strainer to remove excess oil.

For the toppings:

Butter
Evaporated milk
Nestle cream 
Salt
Ground pepper
Ground chicken
Carrots
Patato
Onions
Garlic

Mince the chicken, garlic, onions, carrots and potato.
Simply saute all the ingredients in butter using skillet. Add evaporated milk and nestle cream. Voila!

Let's lay at His feet all our problems and trust Him. He is not called Healer and Savior for nothing.-Didache, July 17, 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment