Saturday, July 21, 2012

InstaSweets

Sweet treats from my Instagram.

1.) Macaroon from French Made Baking
2.) Valentine's breakfast
3.) Our wedding anniversary in April
4.) My 35th birthday
5.) Celebrating Lukas' 1st month with chocolate cupcakes
6.) Birthday cake from Kuya Dondon
7.) Fresh fruits and bagel for breakfast
8.) Macaroons from the Manzanos
9.) Nothing beats a Melon for merienda
10.) Colorful candies as DIY christening favors
11.) Blueberry cheesecake on Archie's birthday
12.) DIY cupcakes from House of Mini in Singapore
13.) White Gulaman on Dayne's 13th birthday
14.) Fresh green fruits on St. Patrick's Day
15.) Colorful candies
16.) Donuts from Tim Hortons
17.) Cupcakes adorned with flags
18.) Sam's Cake


Lord, bless all those who have less than I do and stir within me a spirit of sharing. Let gratitude and giving be my banners and let all be Yours. May justice and mercy have places of honor within my being and may my hands work to relieve suffering wherever I find it. Amen. (Vera Salter) - Didache, 21st July


No comments:

Post a Comment