Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Pastel

Nowadays, I have to battle for my computer keyboard with Lukas who wants to be cuddled continually. This scenario often results to redoing my blog entries. I can never blame him! I love to snuggle him as much as I can! And although I'd rather work in silence to organize my thoughts, I've trained myself to work with the sounds of  the Gigglebellies, Albert Einstein and One Direction. Surprisingly, I can squeeze my blog in between diaper change, tending a four month old baby and  daily household chores.

Last Tuesday, my eldest requested me to take pictures of her. I couldn't say NO (minsan lang kase!) so I held Lukas using a baby carrier sling given by my sister Richelle while having photo session with her. 


Trust in the Lord with all your heart, on your intelligence rely not, be mindlful of Him, and He will make straight your paths. - Proverbs 3:5-6

Happy birthday Papa! We love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment