Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Simple Passion

Yesterday sorrow filled me upon learning the unfortunate penalty given to our 'kababayans'. I was so sad! Perhaps because I'm just another mother. Perhaps, I am just another Pinoy OFW (Overseas Filipino Worker). Perhaps, I am just another person who values life and procreation...I don't know! Pasensya na mababaw lang talaga ang luha ko.

I carried the pitiful thought even at work until a colleague approached me for a simple favor. She asked me to give her samples of my bridesmaid dress sketches. Despite being doubtful, I still considered doing it. Surely, it will deflate the spell of sadness because I've always loved to draw.

I you have a little talent to share, go ahead! Don't be shy! Share it with us!

Michelle, it is truly an honor!

Her instructions: Short, simple, slightly conservative yet elegant looking.
Fabric: Gold Satin and Chiffon
So I came up with these! Well, at least I tried!




Michelle See with her family and friends.



Have a great day ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment