Friday, March 18, 2011

Indulgence After Duty

After being exhausted from the morning shift, a good friend invited me to have a taste of fro-yo. I value goodwill tremendously so I gladly grabbed his invitation. It's a blessing!
I didn't know about Sour Sally until we came across a colorful kiosk at Wrisma Atria.
This yogurt chain can really attract your attention because of its fanciful display named Sally, whose persona  can really woo yogurt fans. The chewy toppings blend with the frosty yogurt with great panache.

A Sour yet Sweet Sally!
Thanks Joe!
Sour Sally
There is a girl named Sally
all bright-eyed and merry.
Even when the dark and dreary.....
Sally's always up and cheery.
You're so sweet!
The color reminds me of St. Patricks day.


------------------------------------------
To my dear friends Rodella and Cris,  may your blessings multiply and exceed the number of Shamrocks that grow. God bless!
Kiss little JT for me.
Happy St. Patrick's day!

Photo credit: Cris
Bestfriend ko si Shawie!

No comments:

Post a Comment