Sunday, August 12, 2012

Happy 5th Lukas!

It's pretty amazing how babies grow astonishingly fast. Today, we are celebrating Lukas' 5th month and I thank God that he's consistently displaying the normal developmental milestones. He can now grab his toes and feet and he can roll over from front to back. He also started to show his interest in colors. Likewise, it's incredible how he tries to babble and mimic sounds while watching my mouth whenever I start singing nursery songs. My little adventurer is so determined and curious to explore everything beyond his nursery.
His first photo session with yours truly. These pictures were inspired by a certain board on Pinterest. Easy to do cut-out letters.

Today, I really didn't have enough time for grocery so I just used whatever available resources we have inside our fridge. It's a significant day for us so I prepared something special for dinner. Ate Dayne willingly volunteered to look after her brother.
 I made small fruit bites and I also tried the pasta my friend Mel taught me when I was in Singapore. Oh well, I admit my cooking is nothing compared to her brilliant way of cooking. She can really imitate every single Gordon Ramsay's delicious recipe. I miss her! I miss our former housemates!

 Happy 5th month my love!

 I just love every little thing about him, from his innocent giggles at playtime to his peaceful coos at bedtime.

If you are facing a problem that seems as big and immovable as a mountain, turn your gaze from the mountain and look to Christ for more faith. - Didache 11th, August

Happy birthday Singapura!

No comments:

Post a Comment