Saturday, April 30, 2011

A Hearty Enjoyment

When I got home I felt a sudden relish for pleasure... pleasure of playing with my daughter Dayne.

Playing with her is priceless. She got tons of them. I've got only one, HER!

Pretty as a picture
Sweeter than a swisher
Mad cause I'm cuter than the girl that's witcha
I can talk about it cause I know that I'm pretty
-Keri Hison-

Caring for Barbie dolls is fairly simple. Add a few drops of mild dish detergent to a small amount of lukewarm water. Test a place on the doll’s body that isn’t visible when she is fully clothed. Use caution on the face so that the facial paint is not damaged. Dip a cotton swab in the liquid and gently clean the doll. -Free Articles Directory-




All eyes on me when I walk in,
No question that this girl's a 10
Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
My walk, my talk the way I dress
It's not my fault so please don't trip
Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful -Keri Hilson-

If you're looking for me you can catch me (pass by)
Cameras flashing
Girls think I'm conceited cause I know I'm attractive
Get yourself together don't hate (never do it),
jealousy is the ugliest trait (don't ever do it)
I can talk about it cause I know that I'm pretty
-Keri Hilson-

Dayne has been collecting Barbie since she was a toddler.



She couldn't get enough of them!

Her latest!

After playing, she made mango shake for merienda. ( Mangoes taken from our backyard. )

After that, tonsillitis took over. 

Goodnight Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment