Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Crazy Day with Dayne


I basically grew up in the kitchen but I'm not good at baking. I remember when I was younger my mother used to make cakes for weddings and birthdays once or twice a week and she would ask me and my sister Richelle to make edible decorations or mini sugar flower bouquets. Sometimes I would refuse to help her because I felt I am being deprived of playing.
But honestly, those were the times I miss truly.

During my sleeping day I decided to take Dayne at the DIY House of Mini.

She really enjoyed decorating those mini cupcakes.

Quite good attempt Baby!
Cupcakes inspired by Dayne.

So cute and tiny.

Cupcakes are amazing!

Make one for your Mom. Knowing that it came from your heart and hands is more than enough for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment