Monday, May 23, 2011

The best ships Are friendships

I'm sure we all have good memories of better days.
I didn't spend the season of lent just praying, reflecting, exercising my panata and observing the tradition by fasting. I'm so lucky to have witnessed a faithful, playful and relaxed friendship.  Listening secretly to their conversations unlocked the thoughts of my younger years. I suddenly started missing my own circle of friends. Lucky, my childhood friend Norren was present. We shared a slice of Puto while exchanging stories about love and life - such kind of friendship is intuitive.

I am so thankful that I am blessed with friends who I don't get to see often, but when we do, there's that natural impulse of picking up where we last left off. Friends who know no demands and expectations. Friends who constantly comfort me in times of sorrow.


AC's friends at San Beda with Annelyn and Pipes
Taken at Tres Reyes Island
Angge's lovely pose.
Taken at Poctoy White Beach in Torrijos


To my good friend Dhel, I want to hug you at this very moment! I know you are entangled in a web of pain and I'm so sad that no words could probably comfort you right now but let me touch you through prayers.


No comments:

Post a Comment