Friday, May 11, 2012

May Celebrations

Today is my sister's third wedding anniversary. Our heartiest congratulations to both of them.
I made a recompilation of my favorite pictures during their wedding day.
 Happy anniversary Mentzer and Richelle. We love you!
Photos were taken by Paul Vincent Photography

Celebrating Lukas' second month.
Lukas @ two months

Happy mothers day! We would like to convey our warm greetings to our beautiful mothers, Mama Anne and Mama Dionie. Thank you for inspiring us. We also honor the greatest Mother of all, the Blessed Virgin Mary!
"An ounce of mother is worth a ton of priest" – a Spanish proverb 

Advance happy birthday to my brother Ian! We love you!

Advance happy Victoria's day!

Happy Nurse's day to all my nursing colleagues!

God will do as He has promised - according to His terms and not ours. - Didache, May 11,2012

No comments:

Post a Comment