Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Life's Little Joy


"The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate." - Oprah

Our simple Easter dinner
Let's celebrate Christ's resurrection!


 It's so nice to gather with family and enjoy a simple meal on Easter Sunday. Thank you Lord for the gift of Your love.
Let the resurrection joy lift us from loneliness and weakness and despair to strength and beauty and happiness.  - F. Tomkins


Our one month old Lukas - April 11, 2012
It's incredibly amazing how much happiness such a little being can bring to us. We love this little sweetheart!
We celebrated his first full month with little cupcakes.


Happy birthday Daddy!
Pancit + Tinapay = typical Pinoy celebration of birthdays. Kulang na lang ang magsimba.

 April 18 - Celebrating Archie's birthday by having a simple brunch. 

Belated happy birthday to the sweetest sister I know. I love you always Annelyn! I wish that you could hurdle the bar examination.
Happy birthday to my brother in law Maurice Al! I wish you good health, success and happiness.

We are getting ready to celebrate our 13th wedding anniversary. I am thankful everyday for having my husband in my life.

Look into your own life. Count your blessings. Then share your good news.
Thank you Lord for every blessing. May we not be ashamed to tell the world of Your goodness. - Didache, April 18, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment