Thursday, December 8, 2011

Our Home Marinduque

Everyone believes in this old adage there's no place like home.

Marinduque, my home, I miss you!

 With Famae and Chrizia. Taken at Puktoy White Beach in Torrijos

 Dawis seashore

With Shan at Alobo, Sta Cruz

My younger sisters during Lola Sising 80th birthday party.  I wish her long life and good health.

With friends Irene and Myr at Nazareno's beach house in Masiga

I love her innocence!


I miss Mama's good home cooking.
I miss Papa's half true jests and the way he shares his simple yet concise explanation of the Bible.
I miss Mama Dionie's constant care to Dayne.
I miss Papa Meo's laugh despite of his impaired physical mobility.
I miss my family, close relatives and friends.
I'm missing everyone back home.

Their safety is paramount and so I always pray for them.

Let's celebrate the Feast of the Immaculate Conception!

No comments:

Post a Comment