Thursday, June 9, 2011

Welcoming Changes

Life becomes difficult when we anticipate changes. And sometimes it is more difficult for me to welcome these changes if they would only mean being apart from my family but they are truly inevitable.

I love my family and by simply seeing them around completes me.

Is it worth working overseas? I often ask myself. It is so hard to balance career and meeting the needs of my family. Sadly, I always fail in this!

But like a book, life is a collection of chapters which always include unforeseeable changes of events. We must learn how live through with these chapters and acceptance must always come to the forefront.

Sooner, I'll be facing another difficult change but my faith in Him is paramount. He will surely help me see through each chapters and He will give me strength to welcome changes instead of worrying about them.
For the meantime, I'll enjoy the moment that I have because....
Time doesn't come back!

With our sweet Shan
Missing those sweet innocent smiles!

With Ricky Mataac's Kian and Anne
Growth is the only evidence of life.
She adores children.


All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another.
  -Anatole France-

No comments:

Post a Comment